Sunday, January 10, 2016

alright, here it is

My name is actually Andrea and if you really knew me you would know that I absolutely hate it 
 And you would know that I'm a little bit awkward and can't keep a conversation going 
You would know why I get emotional when I talk about my mom  
If you really knew me than you would know that I haven't had my first kiss yet, and I'm still afraid of talking to boys 
you would know that I still haven't been able to get over that same boy that didn't even treat me right  
If you really knew me you would know That I'm too obsessed with my weight and my body size,  I know how many calories are in almost every food.. And I know That's not healthy 

If you really knew me you would know that I'm too scared to be myself 
that I'm a girl with a big smile and a big heart but a small self esteem


          and im a sucker for boys with nice smiles and blonde hair

If you really knew me you would know that I I'm still trying to find the "fun" part of high school, but some how don't want it to end  because it haunts me that  I have to take care of myself 
         if you really knew me you would know that i hate feet & im really bad at making decisions
          
         you would know that im a lover of cheese & the outdoors


         you would know that i have a dream to have my own bakery



         if you really knew me you would know that im still trying to find who i am



        you would know that i can get really angry & impaitent 



       and baths and classical music are the only things that clam me down

  
      if you really knew me you would know that im really wierd and im okay with it. 


      if you really knew me than you would know that there is more to me than just a girl with a good         smile.








     


     


4 comments:

  1. Loved this post! Every line was a great one! And Andrea" Is a pretty name, why don't you go by it?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feet and the decisions in the same line. This is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you knew you, you'd know that you're the light at the end of the tunnel,
    the constant hum of love,
    the only earthly comparison to orion's belt and the north star.
    don't believe anyone who tries to tell you otherwise (including yourself)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word.
    oh my word.

    this is so beautiful and i love the person you are.
    and this was so beautiful.
    and you're so beautiful.
    and i just want to hug you and cry

    you're so much more than a first kiss
    and that boy
    and i love you

    ReplyDelete