Sunday, January 24, 2016

Paris syndrome


i went to Paris for the smell of the pastries and bread.. but I could only smell smoke and urine

i went to Paris to fall in love with a nice French man.. but i only got yelled at by French men

i went to Paris to see the Eiffel tower light up at night and to see all the amazing art.. but they never turned on the lights and the art looked the same as it did on Google

but believe me the Eiffel tower was beautiful and the pastries were amazing, but Paris just wasn’t what i was expecting it to be. But somehow i still fell in love...

it was the way the streets were lit up at night

and how everyone wasn’t afraid to express there feelings

it made me believe in love even though I’ve never felt it

it was like a piece of artwork that came to life

Paris wasn’t what i expected, and it had some disappointments but that’s what made me fall in love.

4 comments:

  1. it made me believe in love even though ive never felt it

    unnnhhhh
    inspiration
    thank you kindly

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss *snap snap* i think you put all my feelings into words

    ReplyDelete
  3. "paris wasn't what i expected and it had some disappointments but that's what made me fall in love"

    if only my ex girlfriend could read that.
    *cry face*

    ReplyDelete