Saturday, February 13, 2016

I want to fall in love

i'd  like to believe in love
but I've never felt what its like
i'd imagine love to be sleepless nights lying in bed  because you don't need to dream anymore
its forehead kisses & 4 hour calls talking about nothing
natashadangondi
its laughing together
crying together
being together
never wanting to leave that person
and knowing everything about them
love is the person that you want to tell the good news to

its wanting to be better

its knowing someone more than you know yourself
 :


love is picnics and cookie dough fights
love is dancing in the kitchen
its tight hugs and surprise bouquets of your favorite flowers
Dancing.:
and finally realizing what its like to care for someone more that you care for yourself

love is what makes life worth living.

10 comments:

  1. "Because you don't need to dream anymore"

    This is so beautiful Andie, all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I'm in high school too, the feels aren't new.
    I ran out of money to pay people to go on dates with me.
    That's a joke I'm not a loser.
    Maybe a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "love is dancing in the kitchen"

    i love that you included this. nothing is more romantic than dancing in the kitchen ... i speak from experience haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes me want to be in love (and i don't really feel that way very often so thank you)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That whole first paragraph just HIT me! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this poem!!! I feel this one sooooooooo hard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "i'd like to believe in love
    but I've never felt what its like"
    Same. So good.

    Your writing is amazing. And you are too.

    ReplyDelete