Sunday, April 24, 2016

Thoughts

This morning my sister asked me why I was so sad all the time and I couldn't answer with out crying  because I seem to ask myself  the same question

Right now I'm thinking about how I spent most of my weekends in senior year in my basement than I did out with friends

Right now I'm dreaming about being back in New York exploring new bakeries

Right now I'm thinking about how I've lost who I used to be and I don't know how to find myself again

I'm writing ting this in my basement hiding from my dad because I'm not supposed to use my phone on Sunday's #rebel

Right now I'm trying to decide what outfit I should wear for my senior pictures tomorrow

Right now I'm thinking about if I'll ever get my first kiss

Right now I'm thinking about how I'm probably not going to pass the AP psychology test and it's the easiest one

Right now I'm thinking about how much I love my grandma and how deeply she cares for me


7 comments:

  1. hi, you're wonderful

    you always know how to make me really feel

    ReplyDelete

  2. 'Right now I'm trying to decide what outfit I should wear for my senior pictures tomorrow'

    you'll never regret a solid black shirt/outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. im crying.
    and i love you

    i really love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now I'm thinking about if I'll ever get my first kiss"

    During CW? Check off hHuish's List ahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. I can relate so much.

    ReplyDelete