Sunday, April 17, 2016

Unforgettable memories

I remember when I was little my mom used to be able to run only when she was pushing a shopping cart but now she can't seem to walk unless she has somthing to hold on to, I remember when I used to be able to come home to count on her to make me laugh. My mom was diagnosed with MS, and scoliosis 19 years ago, then with major depression and anxiety 5 years later. this has been my life me constantly worrying about her hoping that she will be okay wondering if she will be able to walk around the grocery store by her self . Sometimes I sacrifice my weekend plans to make sure that she is happy and doing okay. My biggest fear is moving out because I'm scared that no one will be able to take good care of her and make her happy. This isnt something a teenage girl should be worrying about, but this is my life and this is my story and this is helped me become who I am.


1 comment: